Boyle County court records, Nov. 17, 2020
Cases handled recently in Boyle District Court, listed by name, charge, fine and jail sentence, where applicable, include the following. Court costs also were assessed in most cases. Ages and addresses are listed if available.
• Blake Fredrick, 25, Junction City: theft by unlawful taking/shoplifting merchandise valued less than $500, 90 days, to serve 10 days, remaining time probated one year, banned from Walmart.
• Amy Lee Harley, 42, Shelbyville: first-degree possession of a controlled substance, amended to attempt, 365 days; possession of drug paraphernalia, 365 days; two counts contempt of court, 30 days each count, all time to run concurrently, to serve 30 days, remaining time probated one year.
• Michael Shane Hendrickson, 29, Crab Orchard: possession of drug paraphernalia, 120 days; tampering with physical evidence, amended to attempt, 120 days, to serve 60 days, remaining time probated one year; failure to use proper signal, dismissed.
• Michael S. Hudson, 42, Lebanon: public intoxication with a controlled substance, 10 days, to run consecutively with any other sentence.
• Gary Potter, 47, Danville: violation of protective order, continued: public intoxication, $25.
• Joseph L. Smith, 29, Lexington: third-degree burglary, amended to attempt, 365 days; contempt of court, 30 days, concurrently, credit for 35 days served, remaining time probated two years, banned from Walmart; public intoxication with a controlled substance, dismissed.
• Jaelan Carroll, 19, Hustonville: theft by unlawful taking/shoplifting merchandise valued less than $500, 90 days; speeding 16 mph over the limit, $32; license to be in possession, 30 days, all time to run concurrently, probated one year, $153.03 restitution, banned from Walmart; and no insurance card, no driver’s liability insurance, driving on expired license and no driver’s license, all dismissed.
• Amy Kaye Lynn, 38, Hustonville: theft by unlawful taking/shoplifting merchandise valued less than $500, 90 days, probated one year, $153.03 restitution, banned from Walmart.
Criminal judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
• Hugh Rader: order voiding pretrial diversion from 2017 case; receiving stolen property valued more than $300, four years, suspended four years, five years probation, $1,000 fine; four counts contempt of court, merged.
•Marriage licenses issued recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
• Lindsey Jesenia Alvarez, 33, Spanish medical interpreter, and Michael Joseph Lucchesi, 33, Lastique International, both of Danville.
• Ashley Lynn Hale, 32, The Farmhouse Restaurant, and Joshua Wayne Domaika, 33, Central Kentucky Info tech, both of Danville.
• Dakota Cheyenne Rowland, 20, Domino’s store manager, and Benjamin Austin Vest, 20, Papa John’s, both of Danville.
• Kirsten Paige Ribbing, 21, unemployed, Danville, and Jose Bravo Alvarez, 23, restaurant manager, Monticello.
• Alethea Alayne Price, 31, extension agent, and Scott Allan Bruzek, 30, insurance agent, both of Danville.
• Kristen Nicole Adams, 24, Lowe’s, and Manuel Ysidro Aranda, 29, L Thorn Inc., both of Junction City.
• Jordan Alexandra Hale, 24, Washington University, and Benjamin Martin McAllister, 24, police officer, both of Missouri.
• Stephanie Lynn McDonald, 34, homemaker, and Patrick Francis Barsotti, 31, attorney, both of Danville.
• Hannah Roche Martin, 28, Transnav, and Hartford Lee Jenkins, 28, High Bridge Springs, both of Danville.
• Kathy Jo Mink, 38, registration clerk, and William Samuel Lane III, 35, Collins Respiratory Care, both of Junction City.
• Danielle Dawn Livasy, 27, Boyle County bus driver, and Cody Dale Phillips, 28, auto technician, both of Parksville.
• Kimberly Ann Kazsuk, 49, Ephraim McDowell, and Gene Edward Roark, 52, Roark & Son Trucking, both of Danville.
• Cherrae Danyel Whittington, 28, registered nurse, and Austin Lee Whittington, 27, electrician, both of Danville.
• Alyxsin Micka Streeval, 20, vet assistant, and Logan Scott Walls, 22, ATS Construction, both of Junction City.
• Kayla Danielle Boatley, 30, self-employed, Somerset, and Benjamen Chase Varner, 37, Honeywell, Danville.
• Rachelle Roxanne Villanueva, 40, emergency medical technician, Indiana, and Derek John Allen, 39, electrician, Danville.
Compass Racing LLC, Mitch Frisby, 624 Grabruck Drive, Danville
Cases filed recently in U.S. Bankruptcy Court include the following:
• Joseph Andrew Sallee and Karyn Suzann Sallee, 671 Linda Ave., Danville
Chapter 7: Court-appointed trustee sells assets, and debtor is discharged of debt.
Chapter 13: Debtor arranges to repay debt.